digging out of the rubble

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I haven't been aging well

Here is an old photo of me taken back in college one summer sitting at the bar in a local tavern in northern Wisconsin ... A couple guys across the bar had just sent me a couple of Kamikaze shots and I wasn't sure whether to look pleased or mildly disdainful, a quandary I found myself in for most of my 20s ..




But it's just a few years later and it seems the years of hard living are starting to take their toll. Here's a photo of me leaving a charity event just last week, looking around for a taxi ...

4 Comments:

  • honestly you don't look a day over 12.

    (On a serious note, which actress is the top one? I totally know her, stone fox!)

    By Blogger jesse, at 4:41 PM  

  • Obviously, it is ME.

    But, I was often compared to Sophia Loren back then. I didn't look much like the other girls in northern Wisconsin taverns.

    By Blogger siouxzee, at 4:59 PM  

  • Sue! You ARE NOT and NEVER WILL BE Leona Helmsley.

    That is all.

    By Blogger Tori, at 9:28 PM  

  • Seventh: you haven't seen me in a long time. I look a lot more like her now. I didn't say I am like her ... just that I look like her. BTW, I am thinking of taking up with a much younger gay man (Oh, right, I already did that), getting pissed off when I learn he's gay, and then willing my massive assets to my pet.

    By Blogger siouxzee, at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home